University Resources for Alumni

unh paul college image

UNH Career Center

unh connect - transcript

Transcript & Diploma Requests

further your education unh

Further Your Education


unh connect career image

UNH Career Center

Alumni looking to recruit interns and entry level candidates (current students and graduates 1 to 2 years out) can post their opportunities on The UNH Career Center’s Wildcat Careers.

Alumni looking for career development appointments and resources can access support through the Alumni Relations Office or the UNH Career Center. The UNH Career Center has also collected a number of resources for alumni for convenient access.

unh connect transcript image

Transcript & Diploma Requests


The UNH Office of the Registrar can help you obtain a copy of your transcript. Electronic versions are available to alumni who have graduated since 1989. UNH School of Law transcripts are provided free of charge and mailed via USPS. Please allow five business days for processing. UNH Law transcripts cannot be faxed or transmitted electronically at this time. More information.


Diploma requests can be made to the registrar via order form

UNH Law diploma reissues

Diplomas are now available with the school's current name: The University of New Hampshire School of Law. The fee for a reissued diploma is $75 (if you live within the continental US) or $175 (if you live outside of the US).

Get more information