Tailgating areas open at 7:30 a.m.
- A game ticket is required for entrance into tailgating areas. New student ticket policy, details here.
- Where alcohol is permitted with tailgating, only those of legal age may consume alcohol. ID’s will be checked at the entrances.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted until 1 p.m.
- No kegs, drinking games or excessive drinking is allowed. Alcohol must be in vehicle to enter tailgating area.
- No glass allowed.
- See a map (pdf) showing the traffic flow
- Friendly reminder to all fans and alumni attending Homecoming. It is not permissible for you to invite current UNH student-athletes or their families to your tailgates or suites before, during, or after the game. Please help us stay compliant with NCAA rules.
All sections of this lot will be available for parking and
alcohol-free tailgating (for Homecoming alcohol will be permitted).
There will be a $15 charge to park for Homecoming.
This area will be available for parking and tailgating. Alcohol is
permitted with tailgating in this area. Parking is limited and is at
your own risk. There will be a $20 charge (an overflow lot will be
available for Homecoming that follows same policies as Boulder).
Access to the Priority lot is by special parking permit and is
reserved for UNH guests and official functions. Alcohol is permitted
with tailgating in this area.
Access to Upper Field is by special parking permit and is reserved
for UNH guests and official functions. Alcohol is permitted with
tailgating in this area.
Additional parking information:
Free parking is available in commuter or faculty/staff lots (listed
below) weekdays after 6:00 p.m. until 6:30 a.m. and all day on weekends.
Commuter lots: G1 Lot, M Lot, Mast Lot 2, and Faculty/Staff lots:
Lots: B, D, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, N, O, P, R, S, U, V, W & Y.
If you are planning to arrive on campus before Friday at 6:00 p.m.,
you must use parking spaces with a campus parking meter or get a parking
permit from the Visitor Information Center at (603) 862-1010 or risk
getting a ticket. All campus metered spaces are free after 6:00 p.m. on
Very important parking information:
Visitors are not allowed to park at designated resident lots
(all residence halls, Gables, Woodside, E/E1, Mast Road lots). These
lots are sold to capacity, have a strict 24/7 permit policy and cannot
accommodate visitors. Violators risk ticketing and towing, so please
beware! You may not use these lots even for short-term visits,
loading/unloading, etc. Visitors to Gables, Woodside, and Forest Park
must obtain visitor permits at the complex manager's offices and must
park in the designated spaces. The Durham Resident Lot behind the UNH
Dairy Bar requires permits. Your car will be ticketed or towed if you
park here without a permit.
Any visitor needing the use of a wheelchair on campus can rent a
chair through Northeast Passage for $15/day. Call Northeast Passage at
(603) 862-0070 located on the ground floor of Hewitt Hall Monday-Friday,
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
There are 100 handicapped parking spaces scattered all over campus.
To use them, you must display a current Handicap Permit (state placard)
and a UNH-issued permit (student, faculty/staff, visitor, temp, or
whatever is appropriate). UNH does not issue handicapped permits.
State-issued handicapped plates and/or placards are required in all UNH
handicapped spaces. Use of state-issued plates or placards requires an
accompanying UNH-issued permit appropriate for the lot being used.